- Updated a broken link for Western Pennsylvania Family Center
- Removed links for book authors Weiner Davis, Schnarch, and Glover. The material on these sites seem to become heavier on the glitzy marketing and lighter on substance. Probably a sign of the times or the fact that I'm just so sick of what marketers do.
Links to the following websites have been removed because they have gone private.
- Never Judge a Book by Its Cover (Wordpress)
- Reality and Redemption (Blogger)
- Unsolicited Advice (Blogger)
Surprisingly enough, it's only the Blogger-hosted Digger Jones sites that have gone private. The Wordpress blogs remain. On the other hand, Cat's Blogger-hosted "Never Judge" site remains accessbile, but dormant.
Probitionate in Situ is accessible via click-through on the Blogger-provided NSFW consent button.
I removed the link to Incurable as it appears that this blog has been shut down.
I updated the link to Difficult Relationships.
Of all of these blogs, only Drunken Housewife and The Edge of Vanilla continue to post on a regular basis. The Eyes Have It resurfaced a few months back to lament a marriage lost.I remember when the Diggersphere was a much livelier place. I kinda miss it these days.